For almost a hundred years people have talked about extending the Bakerloo line. The latest consultation report on doing this has now been published. We look at its conclusions, and explain why it’s about housing, not transport – something that may well mean it actually succeeds. Less is more We have said it before but, in the transport field, it often seems that the less important something is the more interest it attracts. Much has been written about London’s cable car. Trams ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Ben on Kent Route Study (Part 3): Victoria Metro Services (14:28, 23 July 2018)
- The Orange One on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (12:57, 23 July 2018)
- Twopenny Tube on Friday Reads – 13 July 2018 (12:54, 23 July 2018)
- 1956 on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (12:50, 23 July 2018)
- NST on The Waterloo Link (10:37, 23 July 2018)