It’s Christmas time, and that means just one thing here in LR Towers – time for our latest attempt to try and befuddle you all with our annual Christmas quiz. We’re still working out our list of prizes this year, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get started on answering our twenty-one questions. Keep on reading to begin. Don’t forget – if you want to get someone a gift subscription to LR in time for Christmas then you need to do so in the next couple of ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Mikey C on Crossrail: Timetable for success? (00:38, 16 August 2018)
- Mikey C on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (00:04, 16 August 2018)
- Herned on Stretching the Line: Why We Do (and Don’t) Extend Tube Lines (20:54, 15 August 2018)
- ngh on A Good Spark is Getting Hard to Find: SWR and the December Timetable (09:34, 15 August 2018)
- Stuart on The new Walbrook entrance at Bank (10:36, 13 August 2018)