It’s Christmas time, and that means just one thing here in LR Towers – time for our latest attempt to try and befuddle you all with our annual Christmas quiz. We’re still working out our list of prizes this year, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get started on answering our twenty-one questions. Keep on reading to begin. Don’t forget – if you want to get someone a gift subscription to LR in time for Christmas then you need to do so in the next couple of ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Milton Clevedon on Crossrail: Getting a Grip (12:04, 22 February 2019)
- GT on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (10:15, 22 February 2019)
- Walthamstow Writer on Don’t Bank on Crossrail (23:03, 21 February 2019)
- Albert J. P. on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (11:32, 21 February 2019)
- IslandDweller on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (21:13, 20 February 2019)