We thought we had covered East Croydon in ample detail in recent articles. We also thought we would not be revisiting there for a long time yet. That was until the final version of the Sussex Route Study was published recently by Network Rail. Some significant revisions to the proposed track layout at East Croydon buried in appendix B mean it is probably a good idea to look at East Croydon again. As with many aspects of the Brighton Main Line, indeed any main line, a change at one location may ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- 100andthirty on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (18:32, 20 August 2018)
- Balthazar on Crossrail: Timetable for Success? (17:44, 20 August 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (16:20, 20 August 2018)
- Rog (1londonblog) on Friday Reads – 17 August 2018 (19:19, 19 August 2018)
- Dstock7080 on London Underground: The Forgotten Digital Railway (10:46, 19 August 2018)