In our previous DLR article we looked at the DLR routes to the City. It is now time to look further east and see where future enhancement is expected. We now look at the routes through Canning Town and see how both they, and the DLR overall, can be expected to develop. In our previous piece, we highlighted that the lines into the City are seen to be pretty much at full capacity, although there is some possible development to come on the route from Stratford to Lewisham. With sufficient rolling ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Walthamstow Writer on Garden Bridge Review: Isabel Dedring Transcript (18:16, 16 December 2017)
- Malcolm on The London Reconnections 2017 Christmas Quiz (17:38, 15 December 2017)
- Long Branch Mike on Friday Reads – December 15, 2017 (15:27, 15 December 2017)
- ngh on Important Information About LR December Drinks! (09:54, 14 December 2017)
- Walthamstow Writer on Mind the Branding Gap: First Crossrail Services to Launch as TfL Rail (21:14, 13 December 2017)