We haven’t looked at what is happening in the world of trams, as seen from a London perspective, for a long time now. With work on the ground advancing for the next capacity increase and consultation just finishing on a proposal to lay the first section of new tram track on London’s streets for many years, it would seem a suitable moment to update ourselves once again. In our most recent look at trams in Croydon, back in 2012, we described the plans to provide a 12tph service to ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Ben on Kent Route Study (Part 3): Victoria Metro Services (14:28, 23 July 2018)
- The Orange One on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (12:57, 23 July 2018)
- Twopenny Tube on Friday Reads – 13 July 2018 (12:54, 23 July 2018)
- 1956 on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (12:50, 23 July 2018)
- NST on The Waterloo Link (10:37, 23 July 2018)