We have reported previously on the ongoing problems with the resignalling contract for the Subsurface Railway (the Circle, District, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City lines). The contract is an important one, for it underpins much of the work currently underway on the Underground. In advance of a TfL Board Finance and Policy meeting later this week a paper on this contract has been published. We look at its contents with a critical eye to see if a sound plan for the future has begun to ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Mark Townend on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (18:58, 22 April 2018)
- Si on The Past, Present and Future of Metropolitan Line Services: Part 2 (14:45, 22 April 2018)
- Briantist on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (08:27, 22 April 2018)
- quinlet on Friday Reads – 20 April 2018 (21:08, 21 April 2018)
- IslandDweller on TfL Confirm Elizabeth Line Fares (13:15, 20 April 2018)