We have reported previously on the ongoing problems with the resignalling contract for the Subsurface Railway (the Circle, District, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City lines). The contract is an important one, for it underpins much of the work currently underway on the Underground. In advance of a TfL Board Finance and Policy meeting later this week a paper on this contract has been published. We look at its contents with a critical eye to see if a sound plan for the future has begun to ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (21:54, 21 October 2018)
- Graham H on Friday Reads – 19 October 2018 (21:54, 21 October 2018)
- Richard Charter on The Past, Present and Future of Metropolitan Line Services: Part 1 (08:45, 21 October 2018)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (08:04, 21 October 2018)
- Aleks on TfL Make Changes To Bus Transfer Tickets (21:07, 20 October 2018)