TfL and the London Bus Museum have announced that as part of the “Year of the Bus” celebrations, 20 RT buses will operate on the Number 11 route this Sunday (2nd November) between 10am and 5pm. RT476 at Bank during its prime. Photo courtesy David Christie. To quote the press release: The fleet of 20 RT buses will run alongside the normal service of their modern day contemporaries, the New Routemaster, which operate on route 11. Buses will run from Liverpool Street Station via ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- timbeau on Word of the Year: Crayonista (20:38, 18 September 2018)
- ngh on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (13:56, 18 September 2018)
- Nameless on Friday Reads – 14 September 2018 (12:00, 18 September 2018)
- Mark Townend on And it Moves Us All: East Coast To Be Renationalised (15:52, 17 September 2018)
- Ian J on Horrible Holborn: When Postponement Is Not An Option (01:42, 17 September 2018)