TfL and the London Bus Museum have announced that as part of the “Year of the Bus” celebrations, 20 RT buses will operate on the Number 11 route this Sunday (2nd November) between 10am and 5pm. RT476 at Bank during its prime. Photo courtesy David Christie. To quote the press release: The fleet of 20 RT buses will run alongside the normal service of their modern day contemporaries, the New Routemaster, which operate on route 11. Buses will run from Liverpool Street Station via ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham Feakins on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (01:46, 18 February 2018)
- Anon E. Mouse on Transforming Oxford Street Part 1: The Bustterfly Effect (00:54, 18 February 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Crossrail: Cutting it Fine (18:56, 17 February 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Friday Reads – 16 February 2018 (18:50, 17 February 2018)
- Pedantic of Purley on In Pictures: The Northern Line TBMs Arrive (04:15, 17 February 2018)