As many readers will be aware, over recent weeks we have been taking an in-depth look at London 2050. Published in July by the Mayor and directed by Isabel Dedring and many GLA staff, TfL and other colleagues, The London Infrastructure Plan 2050 is an attempt to provide the London of today with a blueprint for transitioning to the London of tomorrow. In The Trillion Pound Time Warp we took a look at the context behind the report and some of the high-level plans and costings in play. Last week, ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- ngh on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (13:43, 23 August 2019)
- Alex McKenna on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (13:16, 23 August 2019)
- Nameless on Friday Reads – 23 August 2019 (11:32, 23 August 2019)
- Taz on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (20:44, 22 August 2019)
- Reynolds 953 on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (17:26, 22 August 2019)