As many readers will be aware, over recent weeks we have been taking an in-depth look at London 2050. Published in July by the Mayor and directed by Isabel Dedring and many GLA staff, TfL and other colleagues, The London Infrastructure Plan 2050 is an attempt to provide the London of today with a blueprint for transitioning to the London of tomorrow. In The Trillion Pound Time Warp we took a look at the context behind the report and some of the high-level plans and costings in play. Last week, ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Alan Griffiths on Crossrail: The Dangerous Sound of Silence (10:44, 16 June 2019)
- 100andthirty on Bakerloo Déjà Vu: Buying New Trains for the DLR (07:56, 16 June 2019)
- Graham H on Monday’s Friday Reads – 10 June 2019 (07:59, 15 June 2019)
- Taz on Upgrading the Piccadilly (05:31, 15 June 2019)
- Ben on Friday Reads – 14 June 2019 (20:07, 14 June 2019)