This August Bank Holiday sees the first major Thameslink Blockade at London Bridge. The low level platforms and the route in from the Southern lines (via New Cross Gate or South Bermondsey) will be blocked from Saturday August 23rd to Sunday August 31st. These nine days have been chosen because they include an August Bank Holiday which not only means fewer working days closure but also it is taking place during a week when rail traffic is unusually quiet. Parts of The Railway Shut Down Map ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Malcolm on TfL Confirm Elizabeth Line Fares (03:08, 22 March 2018)
- answer=42 on Leasing Lizzie: Finding the Funds for Deep Tube (20:44, 21 March 2018)
- IslandDweller on Why capacity won’t increase on Southeastern Metro any time soon (20:18, 21 March 2018)
- timbeau on TfL Confirm Gap in Croxley Rail Link Funding (14:52, 20 March 2018)
- QTR on Friday Reads – 16 March 2018 (20:25, 19 March 2018)