This August Bank Holiday sees the first major Thameslink Blockade at London Bridge. The low level platforms and the route in from the Southern lines (via New Cross Gate or South Bermondsey) will be blocked from Saturday August 23rd to Sunday August 31st. These nine days have been chosen because they include an August Bank Holiday which not only means fewer working days closure but also it is taking place during a week when rail traffic is unusually quiet. Parts of The Railway Shut Down Map ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Reggie on The Waterloo Link (14:41, 23 July 2018)
- Ben on Kent Route Study (Part 3): Victoria Metro Services (14:28, 23 July 2018)
- The Orange One on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (12:57, 23 July 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Friday Reads – 13 July 2018 (14:40, 23 July 2018)
- 1956 on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (12:50, 23 July 2018)