Whilst attention has begun to switch to TfL’s plans for West Anglia (a topic which we will cover in more detail later in the month) it is worth remembering that taking over control of that line and associated stations is not the only project currently underway on the London Overground. The London Overground Capacity Improvement Programme (LOCIP) aims to address the increasing capacity gap to be found on the existing Overground lines (something we wrote about back in 2011 in The Future of ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Herned on Bakerloo Déjà Vu: Buying New Trains for the DLR (22:58, 15 June 2019)
- Greg Tingey on Crossrail: The Dangerous Sound of Silence (08:42, 15 June 2019)
- Graham H on Monday’s Friday Reads – 10 June 2019 (07:59, 15 June 2019)
- Taz on Upgrading the Piccadilly (05:31, 15 June 2019)
- Ben on Friday Reads – 14 June 2019 (20:07, 14 June 2019)