Just a quick update for those of you who frequent (or occasionally attend) our London Reconnections Meetups. As indicated last month, we have changed venue for these now that our usual pub has changed hands. We now meet at The Blue Posts on Rupert Street in central London (be careful that you get the right pub as there is another with that name, uncommon as it may seem. You can find a map here). As part of this switch, we have now decided to change from the second Tuesday of every month to the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Alan Griffiths on Crossrail: The Dangerous Sound of Silence (10:44, 16 June 2019)
- 100andthirty on Bakerloo Déjà Vu: Buying New Trains for the DLR (07:56, 16 June 2019)
- Graham H on Monday’s Friday Reads – 10 June 2019 (07:59, 15 June 2019)
- Taz on Upgrading the Piccadilly (05:31, 15 June 2019)
- Ben on Friday Reads – 14 June 2019 (20:07, 14 June 2019)