Just a quick update for those of you who frequent (or occasionally attend) our London Reconnections Meetups. As indicated last month, we have changed venue for these now that our usual pub has changed hands. We now meet at The Blue Posts on Rupert Street in central London (be careful that you get the right pub as there is another with that name, uncommon as it may seem. You can find a map here). As part of this switch, we have now decided to change from the second Tuesday of every month to the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- James Bunting on Operation Umbrella: Rebuilding Oxford Circus (06:31, 20 March 2019)
- Chris on 2018 Quiz: Results and Winners (01:54, 20 March 2019)
- ngh on A Study in Sussex Part 5: Up The Junction (14:47, 19 March 2019)
- Graham Feakins on Friday Reads – 15 March 2019 (01:42, 19 March 2019)
- Mikey C on In Pictures: The New Overground Class 172s (11:08, 18 March 2019)