In a look around King’s Cross we saw the remarkable transformation that is going on in this area. We are not the only ones to have observed this. Evan Davis, the BBC broadcaster, used the area as an example of one of the economic forces that is changing London. We now take one step back and looking at why we bother providing transport connections and why good public transport is vital for the economy – a topic that is arguably well overdue looking at on London Reconnections. Mind The ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- ngh on Crossrail: A Hole New World (08:07, 16 November 2018)
- Ian J on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (21:48, 15 November 2018)
- ngh on A Study in Sussex (Part 14): The Beginnings of Big Changes (17:46, 15 November 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Understanding Uber: It’s Not About The App (15:53, 15 November 2018)
- James Bunting on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (16:44, 14 November 2018)