We are ashamed to admit that there is a distinct bias on London Reconnections towards trains. Despite the fact that it is used for 50% more passenger journeys than the Underground, the venerable London bus is infrequently mentioned. As we enter a period where bus technology is rapidly evolving though, it is time to look at where London’s buses are, technologically speaking, and were they are going. In part one we thus look at the New Bus for London – Boris’ “New ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- ngh on Crossrail: A Hole New World (08:07, 16 November 2018)
- Ian J on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (21:48, 15 November 2018)
- ngh on A Study in Sussex (Part 14): The Beginnings of Big Changes (17:46, 15 November 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Understanding Uber: It’s Not About The App (15:53, 15 November 2018)
- James Bunting on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (16:44, 14 November 2018)