As Pedantic of Purley pointed out recently, it has been some time since we properly paid Crossrail some attention. As much as it is important to delve into the world of timetables and capacity though, we should not forget that, as we speak, construction continues beneath the streets of London. Indeed Crossrail’s final Tunnel Boring Machine (TBM) actually launched at Pudding Mill today. With seven other launches now under their belt, however, even Crossrail themselves would likely admit ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Pedantic of Purley on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (16:24, 26 April 2018)
- ngh on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (09:01, 26 April 2018)
- timbeau on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (08:16, 26 April 2018)
- ngh on The Kent Route Study (Part 2): Crossrail to Gravesend (08:44, 25 April 2018)
- James Lynch on The Past, Present and Future of Metropolitan Line Services: Part 2 (21:25, 22 April 2018)