At the beginning of the month, in our article on the future of the Piccadilly Line, Pedantic of Purley indicated that London commuters would almost certainly see Piccadilly Line trains stopping at Turnham Green on a permanent basis after the Line was upgraded. The reasons for this were as much (if not more) technical as for the benefit of commuters (bolding mine): As we have already seen though, the upgrade of the Piccadilly Line raises a couple of issues regarding stopping at Turnham Green. The ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- ngh on Friday Reads – 22 March 2019 (09:20, 25 March 2019)
- Pedantic of Purley on Don’t Bank on Crossrail (19:20, 24 March 2019)
- ngh on Leasing Lizzie: Finding the Funds for Deep Tube (16:24, 23 March 2019)
- Taz on Operation Umbrella: Rebuilding Oxford Circus (04:11, 23 March 2019)
- Chris on 2018 Quiz: Results and Winners (01:54, 20 March 2019)