With coverage of the 150th birthday of the London Underground now beginning to blossom, Google have joined the action by featuring a London Underground themed masthead on their main search page. For posterity, we’ve mirrored the large version of the image below.
New story alerts
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- John Elliott on Meltdown Monday: How Southern’s Problems Run Deeper Than Disputes (23:02, 22 June 2017)
- Anonymous Pedant on TfL Confirm Gap in Croxley Rail Link Funding (21:42, 22 June 2017)
- Walthamstow Writer on The Importance of Being Earnest: Making the Case for Crossrail 2 (17:57, 22 June 2017)
- Laura Robinson on Angels and Errors: How the Harrow & Wealdstone Disaster Helped Shape Modern Britain (17:35, 22 June 2017)
- Greg Tingey on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (23:31, 22 June 2017)