Last year at Christmas we provided new words with a theme of transport in London to the song of the Lord High Executioner. In recognition that, as far as we are concerned, the word of the year is not “selfie” but “crayonista” – and why crayonista and not crayonisto you may ask? – here are the London Reconnections alternative words to Noël Coward’s song entitled “Mrs Worthington”. In case you haven’t been closely following our site through the year, a crayonista ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Greg Tingey on Friday Reads – 20 July 2018 (21:02, 22 July 2018)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (12:03, 22 July 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (10:10, 22 July 2018)
- Graham Feakins on In Pictures: A Walk On The Widened Lines (23:11, 21 July 2018)
- Man of Kent on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (22:50, 21 July 2018)