Last year at Christmas we provided new words with a theme of transport in London to the song of the Lord High Executioner. In recognition that, as far as we are concerned, the word of the year is not “selfie” but “crayonista” – and why crayonista and not crayonisto you may ask? – here are the London Reconnections alternative words to Noël Coward’s song entitled “Mrs Worthington”. In case you haven’t been closely following our site through the year, a crayonista ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham H on Purple Train: A Look At Crossrail’s Rolling Stock (18:02, 22 January 2018)
- AlisonW on Friday Reads – 19 January 2018 (14:50, 22 January 2018)
- 100andthirty on Leasing Lizzie: Finding the Funds for Deep Tube (22:28, 21 January 2018)
- Jock on In Pictures: Kings Cross In The Fifties (09:47, 19 January 2018)
- Ben on The Metropolitan Line Extension: Deadline Day (14:27, 17 January 2018)