Last year at Christmas we provided new words with a theme of transport in London to the song of the Lord High Executioner. In recognition that, as far as we are concerned, the word of the year is not “selfie” but “crayonista” – and why crayonista and not crayonisto you may ask? – here are the London Reconnections alternative words to Noël Coward’s song entitled “Mrs Worthington”. In case you haven’t been closely following our site through the year, a crayonista ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Alan Griffiths on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (20:16, 19 August 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (14:45, 19 August 2019)
- AlanBG on Friday Reads – 16 August 2019 (14:02, 19 August 2019)
- Paul S on Monday’s Friday Reads – 12 August 2019 (20:02, 16 August 2019)
- Betterbee on Monday’s Friday Reads – 5 August 2019 (02:23, 12 August 2019)