Recently there was an exhibition about the updated proposals to greatly enhance Bank station capacity, a scheme that should be completed in 2021 if all goes according to plan. As a result of those proposals, although it may seem rather perverse, we should take a look at the details of the new Walbrook entrance to Bank station – something which is in the process of being constructed now. The shell of the station entrance and the bare passageways are due for handover from the developer to ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- asl on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (21:13, 24 April 2019)
- 100andthirty on Crossrail: Getting a Grip (13:53, 24 April 2019)
- ap on ATO, a Go-go: Signalling the SSR (09:58, 24 April 2019)
- Graham H on Stretching the Line: Why We Do (and Don’t) Extend Tube Lines (11:24, 23 April 2019)
- Malcolm on Monday’s Friday Reads – 22 April 2019 (21:19, 22 April 2019)