In part 2 of Uncircling the Circle we rather skipped over the issue of changing trains at Paddington. This issue was picked up by some readers who pointed out that, once Paddington (Hammersmith & City) station was improved, the situation with the revised Circle Line at Paddington would not be so bad. Although the station has undoubtedly improved, it was commonly felt that the signage still had a long way to go. The picture above shows what is about the only initiative to direct people to the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- timbeau on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (08:16, 26 April 2018)
- Ian Jackson on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (02:54, 26 April 2018)
- C.J.Brady on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (17:38, 25 April 2018)
- ngh on The Kent Route Study (Part 2): Crossrail to Gravesend (08:44, 25 April 2018)
- James Lynch on The Past, Present and Future of Metropolitan Line Services: Part 2 (21:25, 22 April 2018)