Just a quick reminder to those interested. We intend to meet monthly for a drink and a chat at the Rose & Crown in Southwark on the second Tuesday of each month. This is the same location where we held our 5th Anniversary Celebration. The arrangements are basically the same as for the celebration but will probably be much more low key. So, come any time after 6.00 p.m. on Tuesday 10th September at the Rose & Crown. There will in fact be two or three of us already there if you arrive a ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham H on Word of the Year: Crayonista (21:17, 18 September 2018)
- ngh on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (13:56, 18 September 2018)
- Nameless on Friday Reads – 14 September 2018 (12:00, 18 September 2018)
- Mark Townend on And it Moves Us All: East Coast To Be Renationalised (15:52, 17 September 2018)
- Ian J on Horrible Holborn: When Postponement Is Not An Option (01:42, 17 September 2018)