We reported last month that the Croxley Rail Link (CRL) scheme had been given the go-ahead, with the Transport and Works Act Order reported to be approved by the Secretary of State for Transport. Since then the inspector’s report and confirmation letter have appeared on the DfT website. Neither the report nor the letter contain any surprises, or anything significant that was not known at the time the written evidence to the inquiry was published. In fact the only real surprise was quite ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Mikey C on Crossrail: Timetable for success? (00:38, 16 August 2018)
- Mikey C on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (00:04, 16 August 2018)
- Herned on Stretching the Line: Why We Do (and Don’t) Extend Tube Lines (20:54, 15 August 2018)
- ngh on A Good Spark is Getting Hard to Find: SWR and the December Timetable (09:34, 15 August 2018)
- Stuart on The new Walbrook entrance at Bank (10:36, 13 August 2018)