Earlier this month a number of vintage buses took part in the annual charity bus service that runs from Warminster to the abandoned village of Imber on military land at Salisbury Plain. Below are a selection of photos from the event. Thanks to all of the photographers featured for granting us permission to use these photos on the site. First Berkshire RMC1510, Bath Bus Co RML2665 and Metroline LT24 on the first journey of the day towards Imber. Photo by Brian Bell Another view of the buses on ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Long Branch Mike on Word of the Year: Crayonista (18:51, 18 September 2018)
- ngh on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (13:56, 18 September 2018)
- Nameless on Friday Reads – 14 September 2018 (12:00, 18 September 2018)
- Mark Townend on And it Moves Us All: East Coast To Be Renationalised (15:52, 17 September 2018)
- Ian J on Horrible Holborn: When Postponement Is Not An Option (01:42, 17 September 2018)