Earlier this month a number of vintage buses took part in the annual charity bus service that runs from Warminster to the abandoned village of Imber on military land at Salisbury Plain. Below are a selection of photos from the event. Thanks to all of the photographers featured for granting us permission to use these photos on the site. First Berkshire RMC1510, Bath Bus Co RML2665 and Metroline LT24 on the first journey of the day towards Imber. Photo by Brian Bell Another view of the buses on ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham Feakins on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (01:46, 18 February 2018)
- Anon E. Mouse on Transforming Oxford Street Part 1: The Bustterfly Effect (00:54, 18 February 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Crossrail: Cutting it Fine (18:56, 17 February 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Friday Reads – 16 February 2018 (18:50, 17 February 2018)
- Pedantic of Purley on In Pictures: The Northern Line TBMs Arrive (04:15, 17 February 2018)