Earlier this month a number of vintage buses took part in the annual charity bus service that runs from Warminster to the abandoned village of Imber on military land at Salisbury Plain. Below are a selection of photos from the event. Thanks to all of the photographers featured for granting us permission to use these photos on the site. First Berkshire RMC1510, Bath Bus Co RML2665 and Metroline LT24 on the first journey of the day towards Imber. Photo by Brian Bell Another view of the buses on ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham H on Monday’s Friday Reads – 20 May 2019 (13:38, 21 May 2019)
- Graham Feakins on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (01:17, 21 May 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on ULEZ: Why The (Slightly) Lower Emission Zone Matters (18:18, 20 May 2019)
- Graham H on Mind the Gender Gap: The Hidden Data Gap in Transport (08:20, 20 May 2019)
- Alan Griffiths on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (13:01, 19 May 2019)