Earlier this month a number of vintage buses took part in the annual charity bus service that runs from Warminster to the abandoned village of Imber on military land at Salisbury Plain. Below are a selection of photos from the event. Thanks to all of the photographers featured for granting us permission to use these photos on the site. First Berkshire RMC1510, Bath Bus Co RML2665 and Metroline LT24 on the first journey of the day towards Imber. Photo by Brian Bell Another view of the buses on ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Si on The London Reconnections 2017 Christmas Quiz (21:51, 11 December 2017)
- Walthamstow Writer on Mind the Branding Gap: First Crossrail Services to Launch as TfL Rail (20:27, 11 December 2017)
- Greg Tingey on Important Information About LR December Drinks! (13:42, 11 December 2017)
- RogerB on TfL Confirm Gap in Croxley Rail Link Funding (13:21, 11 December 2017)
- RogerB on In The Quest for Rear-Entrance, Is The True Routemaster Legacy Being Lost? (19:13, 10 December 2017)