Crossrail have released another batch of photos highlighting the work underway at Tottenham Court Road on the new Underground and Crossrail stations. The first of Crossrail’s Tunnel Boring Machines (TBMs) has now cleared Tottenham Court Road on its journey eastwards, with the second expected within the month. Indeed in total over a third of Crossrail’s tunnels have now been bored. At Tottenham Court Road itself, excavation and lining of passenger access tunnels to the Northern line ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- BGORUG SECRETARY on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (14:58, 22 May 2019)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Monday’s Friday Reads – 20 May 2019 (13:02, 22 May 2019)
- Dstock7080 on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (12:23, 22 May 2019)
- timbeau on Mind the Gender Gap: The Hidden Data Gap in Transport (21:52, 21 May 2019)
- Mikey C on ULEZ: Why The (Slightly) Lower Emission Zone Matters (20:56, 21 May 2019)