The Croxley Rail Link – which will see the Metropolitan Line diverted from Watford to Watford Junction, via new stations at Ascot Road, Watford Hospital – and Watford High Street, has been granted a Transport Works Act Order. This means that the necessary legal permissions for the project, for which finance has already been agreed, have been gained and it can now proceed. We last covered the Croxley Rail Link in detail in December 2011, when the details of final funding and project ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Alan Griffiths on Crossrail: The Dangerous Sound of Silence (10:44, 16 June 2019)
- 100andthirty on Bakerloo Déjà Vu: Buying New Trains for the DLR (07:56, 16 June 2019)
- Graham H on Monday’s Friday Reads – 10 June 2019 (07:59, 15 June 2019)
- Taz on Upgrading the Piccadilly (05:31, 15 June 2019)
- Ben on Friday Reads – 14 June 2019 (20:07, 14 June 2019)