Whilst debate continues over Deep Tube and the S-Stock rollout pushes forward, other rolling stock changes are still happening quietly elsewhere. Below are thus several pictures of the newly refurbished 95 stock on the Northern Line. Inside, London Underground’s move towards a standard moquette and general interior style continues. The loss of more individual line stylings is something that many will mourn, but with a push to ensure that rolling stock is more interchangeable in future ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Anon E. Mouse on Friday Reads – 19 January 2018 (00:25, 23 January 2018)
- Graham H on Purple Train: A Look At Crossrail’s Rolling Stock (18:02, 22 January 2018)
- 100andthirty on Leasing Lizzie: Finding the Funds for Deep Tube (22:28, 21 January 2018)
- Jock on In Pictures: Kings Cross In The Fifties (09:47, 19 January 2018)
- Ben on The Metropolitan Line Extension: Deadline Day (14:27, 17 January 2018)