Whilst debate continues over Deep Tube and the S-Stock rollout pushes forward, other rolling stock changes are still happening quietly elsewhere. Below are thus several pictures of the newly refurbished 95 stock on the Northern Line. Inside, London Underground’s move towards a standard moquette and general interior style continues. The loss of more individual line stylings is something that many will mourn, but with a push to ensure that rolling stock is more interchangeable in future ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- CDPL on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (22:36, 26 April 2018)
- ChrisMitch on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (18:41, 26 April 2018)
- timbeau on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (08:16, 26 April 2018)
- ngh on The Kent Route Study (Part 2): Crossrail to Gravesend (08:44, 25 April 2018)
- James Lynch on The Past, Present and Future of Metropolitan Line Services: Part 2 (21:25, 22 April 2018)