Whilst debate continues over Deep Tube and the S-Stock rollout pushes forward, other rolling stock changes are still happening quietly elsewhere. Below are thus several pictures of the newly refurbished 95 stock on the Northern Line. Inside, London Underground’s move towards a standard moquette and general interior style continues. The loss of more individual line stylings is something that many will mourn, but with a push to ensure that rolling stock is more interchangeable in future ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- GT on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (10:15, 22 February 2019)
- Aleks on Crossrail: Getting a Grip (09:06, 22 February 2019)
- Walthamstow Writer on Don’t Bank on Crossrail (23:03, 21 February 2019)
- Albert J. P. on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (11:32, 21 February 2019)
- IslandDweller on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (21:13, 20 February 2019)