Rail devolution is something that remains high on both the Assembly and TfL radars, and so it was no surprise when it reared its head at the April Transport Committee meeting. Joanne McCartney opened this topic by asking Sir Peter for an update on the South Eastern / Greater Anglia rail devolution discussions with the DfT. Sir Peter said the DfT had announced a significant reprogramming of the franchise programme. TfL does not believe that this new programme, with several franchise extensions, ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Milton Clevedon on Crossrail: Getting a Grip (12:04, 22 February 2019)
- GT on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (10:15, 22 February 2019)
- Walthamstow Writer on Don’t Bank on Crossrail (23:03, 21 February 2019)
- Albert J. P. on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (11:32, 21 February 2019)
- IslandDweller on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (21:13, 20 February 2019)