For a number of years now, we have covered Kensington and Chelsea’s push to have a Crossrail station approved. The campaign arguably began in earnest back in 2008, when the Borough began to work towards the redevelopment of the Kensal Gasworks site. Their proposal argued that the turnback facilities planned for Crossrail just west of Paddington should be turned into a full Kensal Crossrail Station, providing a connection to the line in the area. From the beginning it was clear that the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Mark Townend on Crossrail: Getting a Grip (01:46, 16 January 2019)
- BGORUG SECRETARY on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (01:38, 16 January 2019)
- RayJayK on A Study in Sussex (Part 14): The Beginnings of Big Changes (22:29, 14 January 2019)
- Twopenny Tube on Narrowing the Options and Raising the Cash: The Battersea Northern Line Extension Moves Forward (09:16, 12 January 2019)
- Graham H on Crossrail: Timetable for Success? (08:28, 12 January 2019)