For a number of years now, we have covered Kensington and Chelsea’s push to have a Crossrail station approved. The campaign arguably began in earnest back in 2008, when the Borough began to work towards the redevelopment of the Kensal Gasworks site. Their proposal argued that the turnback facilities planned for Crossrail just west of Paddington should be turned into a full Kensal Crossrail Station, providing a connection to the line in the area. From the beginning it was clear that the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Aleks on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (00:06, 17 October 2018)
- Verulamius on A Study In Sussex part 13: Norwood Junction (14:28, 16 October 2018)
- ngh on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (12:34, 15 October 2018)
- dm1 on Friday Reads – 12 October 2018 (12:03, 14 October 2018)
- Long Branch Mike on Friday Reads – 5 October 2018 (14:23, 13 October 2018)