We’ll look in more detail at the work being undertaken to bring the old island platform at Finsbury Park back into service at a later date. In the meantime, however, some photos of the current state of affairs can be found below. Interestingly, it appears that the work has uncovered some of the original platform arches.
New story alerts
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- ngh on Why capacity won’t increase on Southeastern Metro any time soon (22:48, 22 July 2017)
- Anonymous on The Last Stand of the Old Guard? (21:51, 22 July 2017)
- Walthamstow Writer on The Final Result: Crossrail Heads to Terminal 5 (01:08, 22 July 2017)
- Moosealot on Stretching the Line: Why We Do (and Don’t) Extend Tube Lines (17:55, 21 July 2017)
- Maidstone Jotter (Ça n'fait rien) on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (14:29, 19 July 2017)