We’ll look in more detail at the work being undertaken to bring the old island platform at Finsbury Park back into service at a later date. In the meantime, however, some photos of the current state of affairs can be found below. Interestingly, it appears that the work has uncovered some of the original platform arches.
New story alerts
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Pedantic of Purley on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (12:57, 27 June 2017)
- Mark B on TfL Confirm Gap in Croxley Rail Link Funding (11:28, 27 June 2017)
- Latecomer on Meltdown Monday: How Southern’s Problems Run Deeper Than Disputes (08:36, 27 June 2017)
- Alex McKenna on The Importance of Being Earnest: Making the Case for Crossrail 2 (21:02, 26 June 2017)
- Graham H on High Speed Buffers (Part 4): Terminal Policies and Priorities (20:28, 25 June 2017)