We’ll look in more detail at the work being undertaken to bring the old island platform at Finsbury Park back into service at a later date. In the meantime, however, some photos of the current state of affairs can be found below. Interestingly, it appears that the work has uncovered some of the original platform arches.
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Briantist on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (07:07, 19 June 2018)
- ngh on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (06:50, 19 June 2018)
- Aleks on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (Part 1): A Brief History of Thameslink (01:07, 19 June 2018)
- Littlejohn on Thameslink The Musical Act 4, Scene 3: The Grayling Letter (12:05, 18 June 2018)
- Aleks on Upgrading the Piccadilly (18:02, 17 June 2018)