We’ll look in more detail at the work being undertaken to bring the old island platform at Finsbury Park back into service at a later date. In the meantime, however, some photos of the current state of affairs can be found below. Interestingly, it appears that the work has uncovered some of the original platform arches.
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Walthamstow Writer on Crossrail: Timetable for Success? (00:53, 17 August 2018)
- Walthamstow Writer on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (21:44, 16 August 2018)
- quinlet on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (21:36, 16 August 2018)
- Jim Elson on Friday Reads – 10 August 2018 (18:24, 16 August 2018)
- straphan on A Good Spark is Getting Hard to Find: SWR and the December Timetable (10:20, 16 August 2018)