It’s December and that can only mean one thing here at LR Towers – it is time for the world famous (almost) Christmas Quiz! As always, we’ve tried to make it really hard. As always, you will all no doubt surprise us by getting more answers than we thought. Prizes are not yet finalised but there’ll be at least a couple of copies of the truly excellent Underground: How the Tube Shaped London up for grabs. As usual, there’ll be more books randomly swiped from our ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham H on Stretching the Line: Why We Do (and Don’t) Extend Tube Lines (18:22, 19 April 2019)
- Russell.FL on Friday Reads – 19 April 2019 (15:56, 19 April 2019)
- Hackneyite on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (14:53, 19 April 2019)
- The Future’s Bright, The Future’s Orange on No Do Nothing Option: The Increasing Cost of the Bakerloo’s Trains (19:41, 17 April 2019)
- Londoner in Scotland on Monday’s Friday Reads – 15 April 2019 (21:18, 16 April 2019)