It’s December and that can only mean one thing here at LR Towers – it is time for the world famous (almost) Christmas Quiz! As always, we’ve tried to make it really hard. As always, you will all no doubt surprise us by getting more answers than we thought. Prizes are not yet finalised but there’ll be at least a couple of copies of the truly excellent Underground: How the Tube Shaped London up for grabs. As usual, there’ll be more books randomly swiped from our ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- GT on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (10:15, 22 February 2019)
- Aleks on Crossrail: Getting a Grip (09:06, 22 February 2019)
- Walthamstow Writer on Don’t Bank on Crossrail (23:03, 21 February 2019)
- Albert J. P. on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (11:32, 21 February 2019)
- IslandDweller on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (21:13, 20 February 2019)