Two years ago LR found itself sitting in a conference room at the Albert Hall with a room full of railway journalists and industry representatives. The attendees were there to hear the details of a new rolling stock contract, one which had caused eyebrows to be raised when the winning bidder had been announced, and which had caused outcry in certain areas of the press. As the press office presentation drew to a close and the floor was opened to questions, it was therefore no surprise when the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- timbeau on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (18:07, 21 August 2018)
- timbeau on Crossrail: Timetable for Success? (17:58, 21 August 2018)
- Long Branch Mike on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (08:06, 21 August 2018)
- Rog (1londonblog) on Friday Reads – 17 August 2018 (19:19, 19 August 2018)
- Dstock7080 on London Underground: The Forgotten Digital Railway (10:46, 19 August 2018)