Two years ago LR found itself sitting in a conference room at the Albert Hall with a room full of railway journalists and industry representatives. The attendees were there to hear the details of a new rolling stock contract, one which had caused eyebrows to be raised when the winning bidder had been announced, and which had caused outcry in certain areas of the press. As the press office presentation drew to a close and the floor was opened to questions, it was therefore no surprise when the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- ngh on Don’t Bank on Crossrail (02:36, 18 February 2019)
- Graham H on Friday Reads – 15 February 2019 (22:22, 17 February 2019)
- Sad Fat Dad on The New London Bridge Station: First Impressions (20:51, 17 February 2019)
- Graham H on Southeastern Detraining: Investigation over Assumption (20:05, 15 February 2019)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Garden Bridge Review: Garden Bridge Trust Transcript (Part 1) (08:13, 15 February 2019)