Sometimes, whilst researching a topic, unexpected opportunities arise. This proved to be the case recently at Kings Cross where, during a site visit related to a future piece on the station's sub-surface logistics, it became clear that our Network Rail guide might just be amenable to a slightly loftier piece of photography as well. And so, with thanks to Network Rail, and without further comment, we present a brief look at the state of affairs within the Clock Tower at Kings Cross and some views ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham Feakins on Transforming Oxford Street Part 1: The Bustterfly Effect (06:42, 20 February 2018)
- James Bunting on Crossrail: Cutting it Fine (02:21, 20 February 2018)
- Anon E. Mouse on How Can You Mend A Broken Railway? Thameslink and the Gibb Report (01:33, 20 February 2018)
- Pedantic of Purley on The new Walbrook entrance at Bank (19:01, 19 February 2018)
- Graham H on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (13:25, 19 February 2018)