TfL have now made public the details of the public consultation for the extension of the Northern Line to Battersea via Nine Elms. As was indicated in the leaflet distributed last June, the chosen route is that which formed option 2 in the original Treasury Holdings Consultation. This will see a 3km tunnel constructed from Kennington to Battersea Power Station with a mid-station in south Nine Elms. The associated consultation documents confirm that cost and the high passenger levels already ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- 100andthirty on London Underground: The Forgotten Digital Railway (17:10, 20 May 2018)
- Greg Tingey on And it Moves Us All: East Coast To Be Renationalised (19:54, 20 May 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (19:50, 20 May 2018)
- Long Branch Mike on Garden Bridge Review: Mike Brown and Andy Brown Transcript (17:05, 18 May 2018)
- Mark Townend on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (16:21, 18 May 2018)