TfL have now made public the details of the public consultation for the extension of the Northern Line to Battersea via Nine Elms. As was indicated in the leaflet distributed last June, the chosen route is that which formed option 2 in the original Treasury Holdings Consultation. This will see a 3km tunnel constructed from Kennington to Battersea Power Station with a mid-station in south Nine Elms. The associated consultation documents confirm that cost and the high passenger levels already ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- ngh on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (01:08, 24 November 2017)
- Walthamstow Writer on Understanding Uber: It’s Not About The App (23:51, 23 November 2017)
- Graham H on More Trains for London Overground: A Bargain Never to be Repeated (23:45, 23 November 2017)
- Ben on Friday Reads – November 10, 2017 (18:11, 21 November 2017)
- Anonymous on Third World Class Capacity: The Austerity Upgrades (16:35, 21 November 2017)