TfL have now made public the details of the public consultation for the extension of the Northern Line to Battersea via Nine Elms. As was indicated in the leaflet distributed last June, the chosen route is that which formed option 2 in the original Treasury Holdings Consultation. This will see a 3km tunnel constructed from Kennington to Battersea Power Station with a mid-station in south Nine Elms. The associated consultation documents confirm that cost and the high passenger levels already ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Librarian on Crossrail: Timetable for Success? (07:40, 18 August 2018)
- Brighton Reader on Friday Reads – 17 August 2018 (06:40, 18 August 2018)
- Paying Guest on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (15:49, 17 August 2018)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (09:28, 17 August 2018)
- Jim Elson on Friday Reads – 10 August 2018 (18:24, 16 August 2018)