TfL have now made public the details of the public consultation for the extension of the Northern Line to Battersea via Nine Elms. As was indicated in the leaflet distributed last June, the chosen route is that which formed option 2 in the original Treasury Holdings Consultation. This will see a 3km tunnel constructed from Kennington to Battersea Power Station with a mid-station in south Nine Elms. The associated consultation documents confirm that cost and the high passenger levels already ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Hackneyite on The Importance of Being Earnest: Making the Case for Crossrail 2 (19:04, 26 May 2019)
- IslandDweller on ULEZ: Why The (Slightly) Lower Emission Zone Matters (18:16, 26 May 2019)
- timbeau on Friday Reads – 24 May 2019 (16:11, 26 May 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on Monday’s Friday Reads – 20 May 2019 (12:53, 26 May 2019)
- timbeau on In Pictures: Overground Class 710s Enter Service (21:44, 25 May 2019)