With the Olympics and Paralympics over, September brings something of a return to normal for London’s Transport network. On the Underground, this means the unfortunate (but sadly necessary) return to weekend closures. In the corporate offices of TfL, however, it means it is time for a Board Meeting – along with the Commissioner’s Report and its accompanying appendices, which are always well worth digging into. This September’s Board Meeting was no different, with the Commissioner’s ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Greg Tingey on Crossrail: Cutting it Fine (08:52, 23 February 2018)
- Hayes Cyclist on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (21:41, 22 February 2018)
- Herned on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (10:42, 22 February 2018)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on How Can You Mend A Broken Railway? Thameslink and the Gibb Report (21:37, 21 February 2018)
- Pedantic of Purley on Horrible Holborn: When Postponement Is Not An Option (19:59, 21 February 2018)