Tickets have gone on sale for the final A-Stock Tour, which will take place on the 29th September. They can be purchased via the LTM website, although they are quite hard to find. Those looking to buy them will find “Last A Stock Tour” in the “Express Tickets” dropdown on the right hand side of this page, which will then take you through to the booking page. Be warned, tickets are going fast. There are currently four A-Stock units remaining in service on the Metropolitan ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- 100andthirty on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (07:14, 22 November 2017)
- Ben on Friday Reads – November 10, 2017 (18:11, 21 November 2017)
- Anonymous on Third World Class Capacity: The Austerity Upgrades (16:35, 21 November 2017)
- Glenn Wallis on More Trains for London Overground: A Bargain Never to be Repeated (21:16, 20 November 2017)
- Philip on Friday Reads – November 17, 2017 (20:25, 20 November 2017)