Tickets have gone on sale for the final A-Stock Tour, which will take place on the 29th September. They can be purchased via the LTM website, although they are quite hard to find. Those looking to buy them will find “Last A Stock Tour” in the “Express Tickets” dropdown on the right hand side of this page, which will then take you through to the booking page. Be warned, tickets are going fast. There are currently four A-Stock units remaining in service on the Metropolitan ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- ap on Crossrail: Cutting it Fine (14:22, 23 February 2018)
- Hayes Cyclist on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (21:41, 22 February 2018)
- Herned on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (10:42, 22 February 2018)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on How Can You Mend A Broken Railway? Thameslink and the Gibb Report (21:37, 21 February 2018)
- Pedantic of Purley on Horrible Holborn: When Postponement Is Not An Option (19:59, 21 February 2018)