After yesterday highlighting the "Beck and Beyond" talk at the LTM, it seemed only fair to highlight something for the more omnibuphile members of the LR readership - Imberbus, the annual Warminster - Imber Village Routemaster Special Service on Monday 4th June.
Tender Notices always provide an interesting, albeit limited, insight into what's happening "behind the scenes" at London's various transport agencies. One such notice, currently sitting on TED, is a good example of that. Titled simply London: railway passenger coaches, it's a request for Expressions of Interest from TfL relating to services on the Gospel Oak - Barking Line (GOBLIN). More specifically, it looks to find suppliers who could supply new, longer, diesel rolling ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Pedantic of Purley on Crossrail: Timetable for Success? (16:11, 17 August 2018)
- Paying Guest on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (15:49, 17 August 2018)
- JFN on Friday Reads – 17 August 2018 (12:51, 17 August 2018)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (09:28, 17 August 2018)
- Jim Elson on Friday Reads – 10 August 2018 (18:24, 16 August 2018)