The London Transport Museum appear to have an interesting talk on Wednesday 20th June as part of their “Mind the Map” Exhibition season – a talk looking at the legacy of Beck’s iconic Tube map from several perspectives. Details can be found below, for those who may be interested (this author already has his ticket). Join senior curator Claire Dobbin, writer Mark Ovenden and psychologist Maxwell Roberts for three different perspectives on the design and legacy of Harry ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- 100andthirty on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (18:32, 20 August 2018)
- Balthazar on Crossrail: Timetable for Success? (17:44, 20 August 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (16:20, 20 August 2018)
- Rog (1londonblog) on Friday Reads – 17 August 2018 (19:19, 19 August 2018)
- Dstock7080 on London Underground: The Forgotten Digital Railway (10:46, 19 August 2018)