The London Transport Museum appear to have an interesting talk on Wednesday 20th June as part of their “Mind the Map” Exhibition season – a talk looking at the legacy of Beck’s iconic Tube map from several perspectives. Details can be found below, for those who may be interested (this author already has his ticket). Join senior curator Claire Dobbin, writer Mark Ovenden and psychologist Maxwell Roberts for three different perspectives on the design and legacy of Harry ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Anon E. Mouse on Friday Reads – 19 January 2018 (00:25, 23 January 2018)
- Graham H on Purple Train: A Look At Crossrail’s Rolling Stock (18:02, 22 January 2018)
- 100andthirty on Leasing Lizzie: Finding the Funds for Deep Tube (22:28, 21 January 2018)
- Jock on In Pictures: Kings Cross In The Fifties (09:47, 19 January 2018)
- Ben on The Metropolitan Line Extension: Deadline Day (14:27, 17 January 2018)