And so, it’s time to put you all out of your misery. We had a HUGE amount of entrants this year, so it’s going to take us a a few days to work out our winners and (most importantly) who gets what from the swag-bag of prizes we’ve assembled. Thanks to everyone who entered though, and we’ll look to have a “winners” post up on Thursday. In the meantime, here are the answers. Feel free to voice your objections to any of our answers (or logic) in the comments, but ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Walthamstow Writer on Friday Reads – 14 September 2018 (00:38, 22 September 2018)
- Graham H on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (22:23, 21 September 2018)
- Paul S on CS11 London: City of Westminster v TfL (20:13, 21 September 2018)
- quinlet on Friday Reads – 21 September 2018 (17:01, 21 September 2018)
- 100andthirty on Streamlined Modernity: Frank Pick’s Forgotten Bus Garages (07:33, 20 September 2018)