And so, it’s time to put you all out of your misery. We had a HUGE amount of entrants this year, so it’s going to take us a a few days to work out our winners and (most importantly) who gets what from the swag-bag of prizes we’ve assembled. Thanks to everyone who entered though, and we’ll look to have a “winners” post up on Thursday. In the meantime, here are the answers. Feel free to voice your objections to any of our answers (or logic) in the comments, but ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- ap on Crossrail: Cutting it Fine (14:22, 23 February 2018)
- Hayes Cyclist on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (21:41, 22 February 2018)
- Herned on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (10:42, 22 February 2018)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on How Can You Mend A Broken Railway? Thameslink and the Gibb Report (21:37, 21 February 2018)
- Pedantic of Purley on Horrible Holborn: When Postponement Is Not An Option (19:59, 21 February 2018)