Last Wednesday saw funding confirmed for a project that many had thought would never see the light of day – the Croxley Rail Link. The Croxley Rail Link is a project that London Reconnections has followed since our earliest days. Indeed it featured in our very first post back in 2008. Since then, its objectives have barely changed – divert the Metropolitan Line away from Watford Station and head to Watford Junction, with intermediate stations along the way. Since 2008, the scheme has been ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Si on The London Reconnections 2017 Christmas Quiz (21:51, 11 December 2017)
- Walthamstow Writer on Mind the Branding Gap: First Crossrail Services to Launch as TfL Rail (20:27, 11 December 2017)
- Greg Tingey on Important Information About LR December Drinks! (13:42, 11 December 2017)
- RogerB on TfL Confirm Gap in Croxley Rail Link Funding (13:21, 11 December 2017)
- RogerB on In The Quest for Rear-Entrance, Is The True Routemaster Legacy Being Lost? (19:13, 10 December 2017)