Tom Edwards over at BBC London is reporting that discussions are now actively underway between the DfT, TfL and FCC over the expansion of Oyster onto more services. TfL first mooted the idea of further expanding Oyster’s sphere back in February, when it received a short mention in the one year review of the Oyster PAYG rollout: TfL is making some progress on discussions about stations on First Capital Connect such as St. Albans, on First Great Western such as Slough, on Southeastern such ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham H on Purple Train: A Look At Crossrail’s Rolling Stock (18:02, 22 January 2018)
- AlisonW on Friday Reads – 19 January 2018 (14:50, 22 January 2018)
- 100andthirty on Leasing Lizzie: Finding the Funds for Deep Tube (22:28, 21 January 2018)
- Jock on In Pictures: Kings Cross In The Fifties (09:47, 19 January 2018)
- Ben on The Metropolitan Line Extension: Deadline Day (14:27, 17 January 2018)