Last week saw an opportunity arise to see the work taking place on Phase 2 of the ELL Extension close up, as well as pay a brief visit to the new NLL control centre at Upminster. On the ELL As many readers will be aware, much of the Extension will utilise the Inner South London, with route clearing for the 378s now underway there. A short stretch of new line is required, however, on the disused alignment which runs from Surrey Quays to Old Kent Road Junction. Once finished, the extension will ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- AlanBG on Mind the Gender Gap: The Hidden Data Gap in Transport (13:40, 19 May 2019)
- Alan Griffiths on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (13:01, 19 May 2019)
- Greg Tingey on West London Line cocooned by Earls Court development (09:39, 19 May 2019)
- rational plan on Monday’s Friday Reads – 13 May 2019 (15:21, 18 May 2019)
- timbeau on Friday Reads – 17 May 2019 (07:42, 18 May 2019)