Dan Coombs, writing in the “Uxbridge Gazette” reports the aspirations of Hillingdon Council to extend the Central Line from West Ruislip to join the Metropolitan Line to Uxbridge between Ruislip and Ickenham. HILLINGDON Council is to lobby TfL to have the Central underground line extended from West Ruislip to Uxbridge. The reasoning behind the plans is that having the line will cut traffic on the A40 and the Uxbridge Road, both serving ‘a key transport corridor’ to ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Dave on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (21:51, 24 April 2018)
- CDPL on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (21:21, 24 April 2018)
- Greg Tingey on The Kent Route Study (Part 2): Crossrail to Gravesend (17:25, 24 April 2018)
- Graham H on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (08:22, 24 April 2018)
- James Lynch on The Past, Present and Future of Metropolitan Line Services: Part 2 (21:25, 22 April 2018)