The link across London would provide through trains, cut-out inconvenient interchanges between train and underground or taxi, and thus save valuable time. It would help commuters from the outer suburbs of London and Inter-City travellers alike. It would make a journey from Peterborough to Portsmouth or Watford to Woking as straightforward as the London Underground already makes a ride from Barnet to Balham. We are publishing this during difficult economic times for the country. But it is ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- John Elliott on Crossrail: A Hole New World (20:52, 16 November 2018)
- Anon23 on Friday Reads – 16 November 2018 (18:54, 16 November 2018)
- Greg Tingey on A Study in Sussex (Part 14): The Beginnings of Big Changes (17:47, 16 November 2018)
- BGORUG SECRETARY on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (12:50, 16 November 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Understanding Uber: It’s Not About The App (15:53, 15 November 2018)