For Bus users that haven’t spotted it yet, you can find details of all the proposed Countdown locations on the TfL website. Accurate as of February, there’s both a map and a list available, giving an accurate picture of where we’re going to see Bus Countdown signs installed over the coming year. The map can be found here, and the full list here. There’s also a hint at what we can expect from the “text” service that is yet to be rolled out – texting a bus ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Brian Butterworth on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (14:45, 19 August 2019)
- AlanBG on Friday Reads – 16 August 2019 (14:02, 19 August 2019)
- timbeau on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (13:31, 19 August 2019)
- Paul S on Monday’s Friday Reads – 12 August 2019 (20:02, 16 August 2019)
- Betterbee on Monday’s Friday Reads – 5 August 2019 (02:23, 12 August 2019)