The Crossrail website appears to have acquired a new feature, which may be of interest to regular readers – a “Near You” section. Ostensibly this appears aimed at trying to provide as much local information about the Crossrail project as possible to people who have an interest in a specific area – you can search either by postcode or by selecting a specific station. Interestingly, however, as can be seen below it also has a rather nice overlay across the whole map showing ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- John Elliott on Crossrail: A Hole New World (20:52, 16 November 2018)
- Anon23 on Friday Reads – 16 November 2018 (18:54, 16 November 2018)
- Greg Tingey on A Study in Sussex (Part 14): The Beginnings of Big Changes (17:47, 16 November 2018)
- BGORUG SECRETARY on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (12:50, 16 November 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Understanding Uber: It’s Not About The App (15:53, 15 November 2018)