The Crossrail website appears to have acquired a new feature, which may be of interest to regular readers – a “Near You” section. Ostensibly this appears aimed at trying to provide as much local information about the Crossrail project as possible to people who have an interest in a specific area – you can search either by postcode or by selecting a specific station. Interestingly, however, as can be seen below it also has a rather nice overlay across the whole map showing ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Greg Tingey on Night Trains – They’re not dead yet (21:20, 23 July 2019)
- Mark Townend on Friday Reads – 19 July 2019 (18:10, 23 July 2019)
- Greg Tingey on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (21:40, 23 July 2019)
- Henry on Monday’s Friday Reads – 22 July 2019 (11:45, 23 July 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (10:57, 19 July 2019)