The Crossrail website appears to have acquired a new feature, which may be of interest to regular readers – a “Near You” section. Ostensibly this appears aimed at trying to provide as much local information about the Crossrail project as possible to people who have an interest in a specific area – you can search either by postcode or by selecting a specific station. Interestingly, however, as can be seen below it also has a rather nice overlay across the whole map showing ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- AlanBG on Mind the Gender Gap: The Hidden Data Gap in Transport (13:40, 19 May 2019)
- Alan Griffiths on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (13:01, 19 May 2019)
- Greg Tingey on West London Line cocooned by Earls Court development (09:39, 19 May 2019)
- rational plan on Monday’s Friday Reads – 13 May 2019 (15:21, 18 May 2019)
- timbeau on Friday Reads – 17 May 2019 (07:42, 18 May 2019)