At the last Transport Committee Meeting, Rob Holden confirmed that Crossrail were hopeful of completing negotiations with Berkeley Homes over the construction of the Woolwich station box. This was urgent, as the box (which will allow a future station to be built at the site) needs to be completed alongside other Crossrail work. In a Ministerial Statement today, Transport Secretary Philip Hammond has confirmed that an agreement has now been signed off. The full statement is below. DEPARTMENT FOR ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham H on Monday’s Friday Reads – 20 May 2019 (13:38, 21 May 2019)
- Graham Feakins on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (01:17, 21 May 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on ULEZ: Why The (Slightly) Lower Emission Zone Matters (18:18, 20 May 2019)
- Graham H on Mind the Gender Gap: The Hidden Data Gap in Transport (08:20, 20 May 2019)
- Alan Griffiths on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (13:01, 19 May 2019)