At the last Transport Committee Meeting, Rob Holden confirmed that Crossrail were hopeful of completing negotiations with Berkeley Homes over the construction of the Woolwich station box. This was urgent, as the box (which will allow a future station to be built at the site) needs to be completed alongside other Crossrail work. In a Ministerial Statement today, Transport Secretary Philip Hammond has confirmed that an agreement has now been signed off. The full statement is below. DEPARTMENT FOR ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- MiaM on Night Trains – They’re not dead yet (04:05, 22 July 2019)
- Graham H on Friday Reads – 19 July 2019 (22:26, 21 July 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (10:57, 19 July 2019)
- Aleks on Monday’s Friday Reads – 15 July 2019 (19:59, 17 July 2019)
- timbeau on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (22:07, 16 July 2019)