Adam Bienkov, writing at the Scoop, has confirmation from the Mayor’s Office that the Thames Cable Car project is now on hold. The Scoop quote a Mayoral spokesman as saying: The Mayor has received letters suggesting that further safety analysis of the cable car application be carried out in relation to the expansion of City Airport. To be certain these concerns are addressed he has asked the boroughs to withdraw their referrals while TfL commission a national air traffic services safety ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- RogerB on Monday’s Friday Reads – 20 May 2019 (11:47, 21 May 2019)
- Graham Feakins on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (01:17, 21 May 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on ULEZ: Why The (Slightly) Lower Emission Zone Matters (18:18, 20 May 2019)
- Graham H on Mind the Gender Gap: The Hidden Data Gap in Transport (08:20, 20 May 2019)
- Alan Griffiths on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (13:01, 19 May 2019)