In the first part of our London and South East RUS overview, we saw how Network Rail plan to extend some of the trains terminating to the west of London to solve anticipated capacity problems. Here, we first look to the east at a plan which almost mirrors what is proposed in the west, and then we look at a new plan to take advantage of all those trains that under current plans will terminate at Royal Oak – just beyond Paddington – before making their way east again. The original ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- anthony collyer on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (10:59, 17 August 2019)
- Simon Colenutt on Friday Reads – 16 August 2019 (07:08, 17 August 2019)
- Graham H on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (22:31, 16 August 2019)
- Paul S on Monday’s Friday Reads – 12 August 2019 (20:02, 16 August 2019)
- Betterbee on Monday’s Friday Reads – 5 August 2019 (02:23, 12 August 2019)