The Jubilee Line Those travelling on the Jubilee Line since Christmas will have noticed that its trains have developed a strange habit of repeating themselves. The new habit of doubly announcing stations is one of the subtle signs that the new signals system has entered passenger service – one announcement is triggered by the new TBTC system, the other by the standard Train Management System, the software for which has yet to be updated. For those whose knowledge of the Jubilee’s ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- BGORUG SECRETARY on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (14:58, 22 May 2019)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Monday’s Friday Reads – 20 May 2019 (13:02, 22 May 2019)
- Dstock7080 on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (12:23, 22 May 2019)
- timbeau on Mind the Gender Gap: The Hidden Data Gap in Transport (21:52, 21 May 2019)
- Mikey C on ULEZ: Why The (Slightly) Lower Emission Zone Matters (20:56, 21 May 2019)