The Jubilee Line Those travelling on the Jubilee Line since Christmas will have noticed that its trains have developed a strange habit of repeating themselves. The new habit of doubly announcing stations is one of the subtle signs that the new signals system has entered passenger service – one announcement is triggered by the new TBTC system, the other by the standard Train Management System, the software for which has yet to be updated. For those whose knowledge of the Jubilee’s ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- RJB1 on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (14:30, 22 February 2019)
- Rog on Friday Reads – 22 February 2019 (14:16, 22 February 2019)
- Jimbo on Crossrail: Getting a Grip (13:58, 22 February 2019)
- Walthamstow Writer on Don’t Bank on Crossrail (23:03, 21 February 2019)
- Albert J. P. on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (11:32, 21 February 2019)