Whitechapel is a busy place at the moment. Work appears finally to have started on the SSL platforms, with hoardings now up on the two outer platforms (effectively rendering it a standard two road station for now). Elsewhere, Crossrail work is now properly underway above the Overground as well. As can be seen from the images below, the crash deck that began to appear above the ELL in December continues to progress, the last shot also gives a nice idea as to the relationship between the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Aleks on Friday Reads – 23 August 2019 (14:55, 25 August 2019)
- RogerB on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (22:31, 24 August 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (15:39, 23 August 2019)
- ngh on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (13:43, 23 August 2019)
- Taz on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (20:44, 22 August 2019)