TfL are tendering for a number of additional trams with which to expand services on the Croydon Tramlink. The Contract Notice can be read here, although there’s not much more than a basic overview yet. Currently, it appears that the intention is to run a new service between Elmers End and Therapia Lane, Mondays to Saturdays. This will need ten new tram units (with five in service at any time), and this tender is for second hand tram units with which to deliver that service and associated ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- anthony collyer on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (10:59, 17 August 2019)
- Simon Colenutt on Friday Reads – 16 August 2019 (07:08, 17 August 2019)
- Graham H on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (22:31, 16 August 2019)
- Paul S on Monday’s Friday Reads – 12 August 2019 (20:02, 16 August 2019)
- Betterbee on Monday’s Friday Reads – 5 August 2019 (02:23, 12 August 2019)